WEGO Features and Benefits
· Both WEGO III units are identical except that the dual channel unit displays and logs two channels of air/fuel (AFR) data and includes an input for a customer supplied flex fuel (ethanol) sensor.
· Complete air/fuel ratio display system with built-in data logging. Includes WEGO III unit shown above, Bosch LSU4.2 5-wire wide-band oxygen sensor (two for dual channel system), 18x1.5mm weld nut(s) for mounting sensor on exhaust pipe, and software on CDROM
· WEGO units can be programmed to display Lambda or correct AFR values for any hydrocarbon fuel with a known stoichiometric ratio.
· Versatile tuning aid for all carbureted and fuel injected engines displays air/fuel ratio (AFR) and logs over 2 hours data including AFR, engine RPM, and a spare 0-5V analog input for sensors such as throttle position or manifold pressure
· Can be used for on-road or dyno testing
· Suitable for automotive, motorcycle, and other small engine applications
· Measurement range is 10.3 to 19.5 gasoline AFR or 0.70 to 1.33 Lambda
· Highly accurate with less than ±0.10 AFR or ±0.007 Lambda error over entire range
· Easy free-air calibration procedure corrects for sensor aging effects
· 0-5V analog AFR output (two outputs for dual channel unit) for interface to dyno instrumentation
· Ultra-bright daylight readable blue LED display with automatic dimming under low light conditions
· Wide supply voltage range from 11-16V allows operation from battery on small engines or race vehicles without an alternator. Current draw is approx. 1 amp (2 amps for dual channel unit)
· Built-in USB interface
· Fully encapsulated with water-proof LED display
· Compact size: 4"L x 2"W x 0.5"H (WEGO III Dual Display is 5.6"L x 3.2"W x 0.9"H)